Under 30 min ( for 2 )
250ml milk or apple juice
75g Provena Gluten Free Jumbo Oats
1 tbsp Sugar
1. Put all the ingredients in a deep bowl. Process with a handheld blender or food processor.
2. Pour into glasses. Serve as a snack of a healthy breakfast beverage.
Under 60 min ( makes 20 )
250g Provena Gluten Free Wholegrain Oatflour
25ml liquid margarine
0.5 tsp salt
1. Beat the flour into the milk. Add the salt. Let it rise for around 15 minutes.
2. Add eggs and liquid margarine.
3. Fry small pancakes in a frying pan or blini pan.
Serve with jam.
Oaty apple crumble
Under 60 min
3 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
100 g margarine
0,5 dl sugar
1 tsp vanillin sugar
3 dl Provena Gluten-free Jumbo Oats
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees.
2. Peel the apples and slice them into thin wedges (1 l)
3. Spread the apple wedges in a low, greased pan and sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon on top.
4. Mix the soft margarine, sugar, vanillin sugar and oats into a crumble.
5. Spread the crumble on top of the apple wedges.
6. Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 15–20 minutes. Serve the crumble with ice cream or vanilla sauce.
No comments. Please feel free to be the first.